Big Time Recovery is dedicated to reducing client and vendor risk. Our staff goes through a 90-hour training process to maintain compliance with the following state and federal regulations:
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Annual regulatory compliance training and testing for all employees
- Quality control monitoring procedures
- Licensed & Insured
- Employee background checks & drug screening upon hiring and random screening
Big Time Recovery understands the importance of safeguarding data and maintaining strong regulatory compliance programs. We are firm believers that continuous education is the key to maintaining a strong compliance program. Team members regularly participate in industry specific webinars and receive updates on topics such as the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA).
We work closely with our clients, as well as our vendors, to ensure that all confidential information is a priority.